tiistai 7. tammikuuta 2014

Movies

I watched some movies on my holiday and I didn't like most of them much ^^' But I'm going to put some videos all of them anyway.


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
I didn't like this much but it was watchable and there was some interesting and exciting parts. I think that the reason that I didn't like this was because this reminds me about twilight and I actually hate that.....  ^^'



Gangster Squad
I thought this would be actually pretty good, but I didn't like this. Start was quite slow and there wasn't much good character either. When there was some action it wasn't interesting/good some reason... Maybe because I compare (not sure if I use right word) this whit another gangster movies? 



Kaappari
This is Finnish movie as you can guess and I don't usually like Finnish movies. But this was kind a funny though this should be quite serious I think? And I must say that those two pilot are the best characters in this movie :'D.



Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
This one was coming from TV and we decide to watch it and this was really good actually. I didn't expect really anything from this (I was just hoping that this would be watchable). And this was funny and nice to watch and there was Lee Pace~~ And of course that's makes this movie lot better :3


And that's all for now :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti