tiistai 7. heinäkuuta 2015

Punch Line


If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed!? An original anime series from the noitaminA block, Punch Line centers on Yuuta Iridatsu, a high school student, with a peculiar habit. When he sees a girl's panties, he gets so excited he faints! After a certain incident with a ghost cat, his soul gets separated from his body. Using his special powers, Yuuta watches the daily lives of the inhabitants of an apartment and sometimes plays tricks on them. Eventually, Yuuta decides to unlock the secrets to why Earth will be destroyed and tries to save it!



This is probably the weirdest anime which I watched this spring (well now is already summer but this is spring anime, oh well). I should have noticed that the name punch line didn't mean punchline in this anime. Let me explain! So this anime title is written like this: パンチライン (panchirain) in Japanese and then it's really close the word パンツ (pantsu) which means pantie. So the title is kind a pantie line. And I'm not really sure if they wanted the title have double meaning or did they just fail it. Well I didn't read the synopsis either when I started watch this so even though the title lead me wrong, the synopsis would have told me the truth! 

Even though this anime was full of panties.... I watched it
The character design is good and I really like the animation style. Even the story would be pretty interesting if you ignore the panties. I actually started like the characters too and I wanted to know whats going to happen and how this is going to end. So there is enough reasons for me to watch this anime! 

This anime is actually pretty difficult to understand or rather it's difficult to keep up for some people (I have read that some people don't really understand what is going on in this). It wasn't so difficult for me, but maybe some people need to concentrate more when there is time traveling and stuff? Or they just didn't expect that they need to concentrate while watching this kind of anime ^^''

Overall this was really weird and people who like panties and stuff probably like this.... Even though you don't like them but it doesn't bother you... theeeen you might like this too. 
I think that this wasn't bad but it wasn't pretty good either.. Maybe if the end of this anime would be different it might be better (I really hoped different ending). But yeah, really weird one.. still not bad! (oh and even though the opening video is full of panties and stuff... its pretty good ^^''). 

And that's all! Se you guys soon again!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti