tiistai 14. huhtikuuta 2015

Recently Watched Anime 3/3

And after this I can finally start watching new anime, which have already started! oh no! 
(well I think I can catch up pretty quickly). 
But let's get started!


Nantsu No Taizai

The "Seven Deadly Sins," a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's third daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins," and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.


I like this anime so much! There is so many great characters and the story is pretty good too. I'm just a little surprised that this anime haven't had so much attention even though it's so good! I'm really interested about reading this manga and I really want own it too (going to be a little expensive though... because this isn't really short one ^^'). But I really recommend this anime if you haven't seen this one and you like this kind of anime (genres are action, adventure, fantasy, shounen, supernatural).



Durarara!!x2 Shou

Half a year after the turmoil that rocked the entire city of Ikebukuro, peace has once again returned to the city, and people are living each day normally. The high school students enjoy their days of youth as the strongest and most dangerous man of Ikebukuro works diligently. The informant plots (or plans) a new scheme and the headless rider is pursued by the cops as she rides through the night... But soon this normal will be cut short by the abnormal. Slowly but surely, the unknown will seize the city and face an all new storm.

I'm so happy! I really liked the first season of durarara and now there is second one! This isn't as good as the first but I still kind a liked this one and I'm certainly going to watch Durarara!!x2 Ten which starts in July! I really can't wait because of this ones end was so... ugh..no! I can't tell because I don't want to spoil anything, but something happen to Izaya and I don't like it (even though I'm quite sure that he will be fine.. hopefully).




Junketsu no Maria

The story follows Maria, the most powerful witch who lives during the Hundred Years' War in France. She despises war, so she obstructs battles with her strong magical powers. Her meddling with her succubus Artemis and incubus Priapos has caught the attention of the heavens, and so the Archangel Michael issues an edict. When Maria loses her virginity, she will also lose her magical powers. A beautiful angel named Ezekiel is supposed to watch Maria and make sure the witch does not use magic in front of people, but Maria continues to use magic anyways.

I'm a little disappointed. Well I didn't think that this is going to be awesome or anything, but I hoped that this is good one. But I didn't like this, there aren't any really good characters and the story.. It would be good but nope. This didn't just work for me.




Koufuku Graffiti

The story follows Ryou, a middle school girl who lives by herself. She has a knack for cooking and makes friendships with everyone through her food. The cooking manga is "full of detailed cuisine art to whet the appetite and slightly erotic meal scenes." The "koufuku" in the title is a wordplay on two Japanese homonyms—one which means "happiness," and another that means "appetite."



Well, I'm not really sure why I even watched this on (okay I know, it's look cute and it's about food). There really don't happen much but it would be okay if there is really good characters. But, those characters.. well they are cute, but not so good that we can forget the story. Animation in this looks really good specially in those eating scenes (even though they make it looks a little erotic, but still! it's looks awesome). But over all, not so good anime and people probably are going to forget this one.




Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku

The young Erwin Smith is a rising star in the Survey Corps, humanity's only hope of defeating the man-eating monsters known as Titans. Ruthless and dispassionate, Erwin's mind is devoted to strategies and intrigue. But beneath Erwin's feet is another world, the "Underground," where humans are born and die surrounded by the garbage the Capital throws away. Here, the criminal Levi survives on his wits and agility. But when these two ambitious men cross paths, who will prove himself stronger?

I actually bought those two Shingeki no Kyojin: No Regrets manga some time ago where these two OVA episodes is based on. They where so good and then this come up, I can't even explain my feeling. I love Levi and Erwin so much~~ And these episodes was so good~




The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls

There are many idols with long-established talent agency 346 Production. And now the company is starting a new program, the Cinderella Project! Girls leading normal lives... They are chosen to be aspiring idols and see another world for the first time in this Cinderella story. Can they all climb the stairs that lead to the palace? The magic begins now...

I liked The idolm@srer (even though I wasn't so big fan of it when it come up) and I really wanted see this Cinderella Girls and actually in my opinion this is better. There is so many good characters and I hope that they show more each of them in second season (but that probably isn't going to happen because there is coming only 12 episodes and there is so many characters) And the season 2 of Cinderella Girls starts in July too! And I'm going to watch it too~~



Yuri Kuma Arashi

Some time ago, the asteroid Kumaria exploded in the depths of space. The resulting fragments became a meteor shower that rained down on Earth, and for some reason, bears all over the world rose up and attacked humanity! In "Man vs. Bear," the bears ate the humans and the humans shot the bears, resulting in a seemingly unending battle and a cycle of hatred. In the end, a giant "Wall of Severance" was erected between the humans and bears and a state of mutual nonaggression came to pass... The human world. One morning, Arashigaoka Academy students Kureha Tsubaki and Sumika Izumino were by themselves and saw the "Yuri Flower" that bloomed in a flower bed. The two are friends as well as lovers. The flower bed is an important place to the two. At that moment, the Bear Alarms ring out! The bears are invading the human world, and humans are being attacked! Are they really those bears? One mystery invokes yet another mystery, one after another. The curtain rises magnificently on Yuri Kuma Arashi!

Because I'm not big fan of shoujo ai this didn't work for me so well. I really like the style and animation of this, it's really cute and colors are nice~ (the style really remind me about Mawaru Penguindrum). Even though this isn't really my type of anime it was kind a good. So if you like shoujo ai then you might like this one.


-------

And that's for now, I probably write about something what I have bought recently (some cute stuff). not sure though.

See ya guys!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti